Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Update

Hey everyone just a quick update, we went into shinjuku, harajuku and the meiji shrine yesterday. I took lots of photographs of the shrine and harajuku. I also met my roommate and I's language partner, he speaks a little bit of enlish but still the language barrier is ever present and I am more astonished how things are in this country. Saturday we will be going to roppongi and ginza with our language partner.





Interesting story for yesterday I got lost trying to take a shortcut to the bus stop, so i stopped into a convenience store and asked for directions to the bus stop. There happend to be a man and his wife there who spoke pretty good english that gave me directions. Walking through the rain to the bus stop that probably wasnt going to come by forever the man whose name was Ko happend to be on there way to Hon-Atsugi and stopped by where I was walking and gave me a ride into town which was so nice. It amazes me at how polite people are.

1 comment:

  1. nick. these stories are terrific and the pictures are amazing. so glad your having such a good time! keep them coming. love you

    ReplyDelete