Friday, October 16, 2009

Just some thoughts

You know living here for the couple months I am really is a blow to the mind. First of all half my mind wants me to go all over travel and do things all over the country but the other half of me knows I can't do this every day or I will end up broke. It's really quite confusing, I'm in such an amazing place and I want to go and do things but I must reserve myself for the time that I can do things and the time that I can't. After that its the language it really doesn't feel like I'm living here because I am basically a literate to the point of a 1st grader and I don't even get to wear* the cool hats that they do. Then there is the homesickness not having any of my family or friends around is a real blow to the head also. It makes me rethink things over and over and over and I just have to put my mind elsewhere. Anyhow I go to hakone tomorrow so afterwards I'll post all the pics that I haven't in my picasa as well as some videos and such. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment